Homeowners: If you are impacted by water damage from broken or frozen pipes, the problems that water caused will continue to worsen, leading to greater problems. Here is what you need to know about water-damage to your home’s interiors and how to fix the situation. The first thing you need to do is find and […]
- 24-hour Emergency Response
- Water extraction
- Mitigation services
- Board - up services
- Locksmith services
- Certified Plumbers
- Certified Electricians
- Emergency shoring
- Bio Hazard Clean - up
- Environmental testing
- Consulting services
- Property Maintenance
- Tenant Finish
- Structural repairs
- Exterior grounds
- HVAC Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Expert Workmanship
- Professional Project Management
- Guaranteed Quality Satisfaction
- Superior Customer Service
Cold weather brings frozen pipes, and that can often mean you need water damage repair for your house. If you’ve ever had a pipe break, whether because of freezing temperatures, an act of nature, or just sheer bad luck, then you understand how important it is to make sure the water damage cleanup is done […]
When you get hit with water damage, the problems are not over when they drying is done; you’re often in need of water damage restoration as well. If the accident was severe enough, you may need new floors, new walls, or even a new roof. It can penetrate hardwood, soak through carpets to the decking […]
Safe Heat for Small Spaces When the weather varies as wildly as it does in Colorado, heating can be an issue. For some properties, you have to pick a time to turn it all on and stick with it, even if that means you’re risking a few cold days if you wait too long. For others, […]
Metro Construction Denver Reviews We’d like to clarify that we are NOT affiliated with the Metro Construction in Denver, 1732 Wazee St #205, Denver, CO, that has numerous, poor reviews in the Rip Off Report (ripoffreport.com), Yelp! and Google Reviews. DO NOT BE MISLEAD! We are Metro Construction and Restoration (http://www.metro-construction.net), which is a Better […]
Metro Construction and Restoration is a licensed General Contractor located in Denver, Colorado. Metro Construction and Restoration has the ability to service customers across the Denver Metro area as well as the Front Range, Mountain towns and the Northern California area. The services that Metro Construction and Restoration offer include: residential and commercial remodeling, disaster restoration, fire and flood restoration, smoke damage, rebuilds, hospitality remodel, additions, project management, and jobsite consulting.
Why choose Metro Construction and Restoration for your Project?
- Disaster Response – Metro Construction and Restoration will assist you with your making your claim and can even direct bill your insurance carrier so the only concern is the deductable.
- Capital Enhancement – Metro Construction and Restoration provides construction management to enhance your investments overall value.
- Knowledge – With 50 years of industry knowledge and experience, Metro Construction and Restoration operates with professional and knowledgeable standards.
- Timing – Metro Construction and Restoration is available to handle your worst problem 24/7 day or night will be the only number to call if you need assistance. Our 24 hour on-call number is 720-317-2275.
- Response Time – With all emergency services, our experienced professionals will have a response time of 90 minutes. Our staffs are on rotation around the clock just for emergencies, we have pre-stocked vehicle, and can provide security; if that service is needed.
We are committed to our customer’s job from start to completion. Metro Construction and Restoration’s team of professionals provide the best construction service available.