Water Mitigation Unfortunately for the fine folks of the Front Range, MotherNature has been rearing her flood water head more often over the last couple of years than ever before. If you’ve been the unlucky recipient of her backlash, you probably have a few questions about water mitigation and how to get your property back to […]
- 24-Hour Emergency Response
- Water extraction
- Mitigation services
- Board - up services
- Locksmith services
- Certified Plumbers
- Certified Electricians
- Emergency shoring
- Bio Hazard Clean - up
- Environmental testing
- Consulting services
- Property Maintenance
- Tenant Finish
- Structural repairs
- Exterior grounds
- HVAC Cleaning
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Expert Workmanship
- Professional Project Management
- Guaranteed Quality Satisfaction
- Superior Customer Service
24 Hour Emergency Response A+ RATED BBB With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Metro Construction and Restoration is the number one choice in the Front Range for water damage repair. Working with projects of all sizes, from properties numbering in the hundreds to a single addition on a family home, we can […]
Metro Construction Earns A+ Rating Better Business Bureau BBB Accredited Business since 06/15/2010 Metro Construction and Restoration LLC (720) 317-2275 View Additional Phone Numbers 4805 E Evans Ave, Denver, CO 80222-5213 firstname.lastname@example.org On a scale of A+ to F Reason for RatingBBB Ratings System Overview SharePrint BBB Business Reviews may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. […]
The post Metro Construction Earns A+ Rating Better Business Bureau appeared first on Metro Construction and Restoration.
Water flow is great when you’re talking about rivers and waterfalls, but when it comes to your home, not so much; that requires quick action. For flood emergency repairs, there are a few things you can do before calling in the experts to help mitigate the damage to your property. First off, some big DONT’S […]
Fixing your home after a flood can be a daunting task, even more so if you live in an area of the state that has limited access, as we saw last year. Follow this step-by-step guide and make sure you cover all the bases of having both a safe home and a safe family. Family […]
Metro Construction and Restoration is a licensed General Contractor located in Denver, Colorado. Metro Construction and Restoration has the ability to service customers across the Denver Metro area as well as the Front Range, Mountain towns and the Northern California area. The services that Metro Construction and Restoration offer include: residential and commercial remodeling, disaster restoration, fire and flood restoration, smoke damage, rebuilds, hospitality remodel, additions, project management, and jobsite consulting.
Why choose Metro Construction and Restoration for your Project?
- Disaster Response – Metro Construction and Restoration will assist you with your making your claim and can even direct bill your insurance carrier so the only concern is the deductable.
- Capital Enhancement – Metro Construction and Restoration provides construction management to enhance your investments overall value.
- Knowledge – With 50 years of industry knowledge and experience, Metro Construction and Restoration operates with professional and knowledgeable standards.
- Timing – Metro Construction and Restoration is available to handle your worst problem 24/7 day or night will be the only number to call if you need assistance. Our 24 hour on-call number is 720-317-2275.
- Response Time – With all emergency services, our experienced professionals will have a response time of 90 minutes. Our staffs are on rotation around the clock just for emergencies, we have pre-stocked vehicle, and can provide security; if that service is needed.
We are committed to our customer’s job from start to completion. Metro Construction and Restoration’s team of professionals provide the best construction service available.